NEURON 2019 is a unique program that revolves around recent innovative treatment and prevention of Neurological Diseases. The 2nd World Neuron Congress is going to be held in Dubai, UAE during November 11-12, 2019. The Theme of the conference is “Unravel the Mysteries Behind the Billions of Neurons", which covers wide range of censorious sessions in the field of Neurology, Neuroncology, Neuromarketing, Neurorehabilitation and Imaging.
The main aim of this meeting is to display the foremost current happenings on the neurology and the novel therapeutic options in neurological diseases. World Renowned scholars and young inspired research scientists are about to gather from all around the globe to share their cutting edge researches in the field of neurology, oncology and rehabilitation. The conference proceedings will include symposiums, oral presentations, workshops and poster presentations on the latest innovations in the field of Neurology, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Brain Stroke, Neurorehabilitation by experts.
Why to attend?
2nd World Neuron Congress is among the World's best Scientific Conference to unite globally recognized scholastics in the field of Neurology, Neurovascular researchers, educators, health professionals, professors, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars from around the globe concentrated on finding a few solutions concerning Neurological Diseases. This is the best chance to achieve the feat of witnessing the bundle of researchers from the retouching centres, Universities, and so forth. The Conference will give enough space to dialog, gatherings and workshops with the goal to provide a nearby contact among speakers and guests. Many recognized Neurologists, Neuro specialists' analysts and researchers will participate in this Conference. This 2-day conference will without a doubt advantage and makes ready for the improvement of the world. Comprehensively acclaimed speakers, the latest inquires about and refreshes in Neurology are the key highlights of this occasion.
- Heads, Deans, and Professors of Neurology departments
- Scientists and Researchers organizers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Colleges
- Healthcare professionals
- Founders and Employees of the related companies
- Clinical investigators
- Hospitals and Health Services
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Laboratory members
- Training institutions
- Support organizers
- Data Management Companies
- Nurse and nursing education institutions
- Neurology Associations and Societies
- Business entrepreneurs
- Neuron & Neurology
- Neurodegeneration and Neuroinflammation
- Neuropsychiatry and Mental Health
- Developmental Neurology & Gliogenesis
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Neurogenetic and Neurometabolic Disorders
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neurology Education
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at:-https://neurone.neurologyconference.com/